Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Dear Bloggers,

I've recently been getting more and more request for makeup tips, especially when it comes to lip gloss. So here are some of mine. We all love the way lipgloss looks, but hate the way it feels. My favorites happen to be, "Nymphette", by M.A.C. and "Orgasm", by NARS. These glosses add the shimmer and not so much stickiness. The trick is not to use too much, just a dab on the center of your pout is enough. For some reason, young women nowadays refuse to use lipstick. Ladies.... lipstick is fabulous as a moisturizer for your lips, not to mention it gives you a fuller, more polished look. For those ladies who love the look of glosses but can't use them anymore because of fine lines, I like to use on my clients Rimmel "1000 Kisses" Stay On Lipliner Pencil. They offer an array of colors and it does last a long time, without the runny mess. I use it on my clients as a lipstick and then add a dab of lipgloss on top. Now go and have some fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment