Sunday, September 26, 2010


Hello Everyone,

It's been a really busy season for me, hardly no down time. I decided I do need to dedicate some time to my blog, so here it goes!

So far it's been an incredible wedding year! I've been so fortunate to have been a part of so many of my brides wedding day. This weekend I had the pleasure of doing the makeup on a Persian bride. I was the 4th makeup artist she tried. Her decision in choosing me came from her desire to have a particular style of makeup, that is used in her native country of Iran . I listened carefully to her request, and delivered exactly what she wanted. She was also ecstatic with the results of the hair stylist Emelia, I recommended.

Listening, plus my overwhelming desire to make my clients happy, is a big part of my success. Pictures of this bride will soon be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment